Dental Insurances Accepted
BluePointe Dental accepts most major dental insurances. We will file the insurance forms for you to ensure that your claim gets processed as soon as possible.
Deductible and co-payments are expected at the time dental services are rendered.
We have worked with a multitude of insurance systems and know these processes vary well. We will contact the insurance companies to verify the level of coverage for the services you need. You will know before services begin how much it will cost.
If you do not see your insurance plan listed, please call our office as this list is constantly being added to and we may be in the process of adding your dental insurance company.
- Aetna Traditional /Indemnity Plan
- Aetna PPO
- Aetna Vital Savings
- Affordable Dental Plans of Maryland
- Ameritas(all plans including PPO and Traditional/Indemnity)
- Avia Dental Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (Carefirst)
- BluePointe Dental Direct Plan
- Carefirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cigna Traditional
- Cigna PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Delta Dental PPO
- Guardian Traditional/Indemnity
- Guardian DentalGuard (PPO plan)
- Metlife Traditional/Indemnity
- Metlife PDP (this is their PPO plan)
- Principal Dental Insurance
- United Concordia Plus Fee For Service
- United Concordia ParNet Advantage
- United Healthcare (also referred to as Dental Benefit Providers)
- UnitedHealthcare PPO