What is. . .
Cosmetic Dentistry improves the appearance of teeth, gums and/or bite; focusing on improvement,
dental aesthetics in color, position, shape, size, alignment and overall smile.
Teeth Whitening | Bonding | Dental Veneers | Crowns| Dental Implants | Dental Bridges
Why Cosmetic Dentistry?
Our in-house Cosmetic Dentists are top of the line
BluePointe knows that a beautiful smile can open doors with the improved confidence in your everyday activities once you no longer worry about the appearance of your teeth or mouth. We help our patients to get the services they need at an affordable price so you don’t have to choose between keeping more cash in your pocket and the smile you’ve been dreaming of.
We pride ourselves on excellent service and outstanding results that you can be proud of too. We have many options available to help you find the best services for your smile anytime. All of our cosmetic dentistry specialists are in-house too so you can remain in the privacy of our office and keep costs affordable while getting the dental services that you deserve. No need to worry, our patients get top of the line care without worrying about the bottom line bites.
Request Your "Free" Cosmetic Dental Consultation Today
How Can Blue Pointe Dental Help?
- Many of our patients are looking to whiten their teeth after many years of stains that have built up causing their smile to be less than dazzling. Others would just like to whiten the natural shade of their teeth for a more brilliant smile.
- There are many ways for us to help you to remove stains to help restore your smile to its dazzling brilliance once more.
- Our clients often experience dramatic changes in the shade of their teeth and are amazed with the end results for a confident smile that they can count on year after year.
- To learn more about our teeth whitening services please give us a call to schedule a free consultation today!
- Patients often come to us for bonding services when their teeth have been chipped or cracked. Other issues that can be solved by bonding are discolored or misarranged teeth. Bonding procedures can be completed in a single office visit in some cases and can quickly change the appearance of problem teeth for a better smile that you can feel proud of.
- Bonding may be used instead of veneers in some cases due to its inexpensiveness, but it is also not as durable. Bonding is created with plastic resin and is often in need of repair after 3 to 5 years for patients who choose this option.
- Bonding may also be more prone to staining, chipping, or breaking, even more so than your natural teeth due to the weaker materials that make up bonding.
- Porcelain veneers are made of ceramic and resemble thin shells that are bonded to the front surfaces of a patients tooth.
- Dental veneers are the perfect choice to improve your smile dramatically and are very popular because they are so simple and versatile for customization to each patient’s needs.
- Installing veneers is a very technical process though that requires a highly skilled professional that will pay a great deal of attention to the cosmetic details of each patient’s mouth.
- Our dentists place veneers often and will design your veneers to meet your individual needs and match your own cosmetic details flawlessly for a beautiful smile you’re sure to love.
- Dental implants can help patients to restore their smile when teeth have been lost due to accidents, illness, or periodontal disease.
- Dental implants can be placed virtually anywhere in the mouth and take around a half hour to one hour to complete one implant, it may take a few hours to complete multiple implants.
- Some patients may require antibiotics and local or general sedation for their implant procedures. Other patients may also need multiple appointments to complete their implants if many implants are required.
- Speak to one of our dentists today to learn more about dental implants, the consultation is free so what are you waiting for?
Crowns . . .
What’s involved in the process of Cosmetic Dentistry?
- Crowns may be needed in the case of extreme damage to teeth from large cavities, injuries, cracks, or after root canals.
- Crowns are typical made of porcelain and may also be a gold material adhered to the porcelain as well in some cases.
- Crowns can be placed over the tooth that is damaged and fixed with an adhesive to make your smile look as good as new in most cases.
- Using crowns is a very reliable technique used throughout the world of dentistry to fix even the most damaged of teeth to give you a better smile and a well functioning bite for many years to come.
- Crowns may be more affordable than other options to fix or replace missing teeth including implants, which are more permanent but can be more expensive as well.
Request Your "Free" Dental Cosmetic Consultation Today
- A bridge is a device that can be used to replace a patient’s missing teeth. Bridges attach to permanent teeth either temporarily or permanently, teeth that the bridge can attach to are called abutment teeth.
- A Fixed bridgecan be installed by putting crowns over the abutment teeth or bonding artificial teeth of the bridge straight onto the teeth.
- A Removable bridgeis applied to the teeth with metal clips or by other precise means of attachment.
- Patients who are missing one or more teeth may be feeling self-conscious about their smile and dental health. Your teeth work hard every day for a variety of jobs including speaking and eating. If you have missing teeth then it may be difficult to do these activities. A fixed bridge is a convenient way to correct missing teeth and return your smile to a beautiful appearance quickly.
I Can't Afford Cosmetic Dentistry . . .
All Dental Specialties reside in-house
BluePointe knows that a beautiful smile can open doors with the improved confidence in your everyday activities once you no longer worry about the appearance of your teeth or mouth.
We help our patients to get the services they need at an affordable price so you don’t have to choose between keeping more cash in your pocket and the smile you’ve been dreaming of.
We pride ourselves:
- On excellent service and outstanding results that you can be proud of too.
- We have many options available to help you find the best services for your smile anytime.
- All of our cosmetic dentistry specialists are in-house too so you can remain in the privacy of our office and keep costs affordable while getting the dental services that you deserve.
- No need to worry, our patients get top of the line care without worrying about the bottom line.
Our Most Popular Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
From Teeth Whitening to Dental Implants Blue Pointe Dental is the answer to your Dental Needs.
Our most popular Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures:
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Veneers
- Dental Implants
- Implant Restoration
- Dental Bridges
Call today to get your questions answered . . . .